Xorcom XR1000 2 BRI XR1-13
Xorcom XR1000 2 BRI XR1-13 a Celeron 1.2 GHz based Asterisk® IP PBX with PSTN / telephone ports.
Xorcom XR1000 2 BRI XR1-13 a Celeron 1.2 GHz based Asterisk® IP PBX with PSTN / telephone ports. The XR1000 features Elastix™ Asterisk distribution with various combinations of telephony ports. It supports 10 concurrent calls with up to 16 analog ports, up to eight BRI ISDN ports, as well as SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks. The units are available in a standard 19” 1U rack/wall-mountable chassis.
- Processor: Celeron 1.2 GHz
- Single Layer Cell (SLC) Disk on Module (DOM): 4 GB
- RAM: 512 MB
- USB: 2 external USB 2.0
- I/O ports: Input/Output ports for Asterisk peripheral device support
- Asterisk distribution: Elastix version 1.6
- Asterisk version: 1.4x
- GUI: Based on FreePBX
- Rapid Tunneling™: Utility providing remote access for product support purposes